As dentists, you may wonder why it’s necessary to renew it each year. We take pride in being one of the few agencies that offer professional liability insurance to dentists who regularly check in to ensure accuracy and stay connected with you.
The renewal process allows us to keep pace with any changes within your practice, ensuring that you have the exact coverage you need to be safeguarded. At Practice Secure, we work for you, not the insurance companies, and our commitment is to provide you with the best possible protection.
1. Our team will email you a short survey to complete
2. You can always call us to talk about this renewal process
3. We will renew your policy with the carrier
4. We will send you the policy and invoice for your renewal term
5. Schedule a time to see Done Desk!
6. Register for our AGD PACE Risk Management CE Courses at DoneDeskEDU.com
The renewal process serves a vital purpose – to keep your malpractice insurance policy up-to-date and in line with the latest developments in your dental practice. We aim to ensure that we have precisely what it takes to take care of you and your practice effectively. Moreover, it provides an opportunity for us to answer any questions you may have about the policy, helping you refresh your memory on its contents and what it can do for you.
Howdy, neighbor! Practice Secure Insurance was born ‘n’ raised in the great state of Texas.
We’re 100% staffed by your friendly Texan locals.
© 2023 Practice Secure Insurance | All Rights Reserved